Alpine Flowers Shortbread Pan
Our Alpine Flowers Shortbread Pan is part of our Shortbread Pan Collection from Brown Bag Designs.
Bring the glory of high mountains right into your kitchen with this delightful shortbread pan.
Includes 1 - Shortbread Pan
1 - Recipe Booklet
1 - Gift Box
Product Details 11" L x 9" W x 1" H
Product Features Cadmium and lead safe
Food safe, non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals
Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
Unglazed pottery handcrafted in Bedford, Virginia, USA
Brown Bag Designs
Everywhere you look there are magazine and newspaper articles, special recipes in cooking magazines, and Scottish Festivals that feature contests to determine the best traditional and the best modern variation of this time-honored treat. Americans have developed a passion for shortbread.
And it is no wonder. Shortbread is delicious, flaky, delicate, sophisticated, and when made in a Brown Bag Shortbread Pan, perfectly beautiful. These decorative pans are easy to use (you bake the shortbread right in them) and produce the best shortbread ever.
5 ECO-FRIENDLY RULES WE ABIDE BY
Part of our commitment to sustainable pottery includes maintaining green practices.
- We use all lead-safe, natural materials that are safe for everyday use from you and your family.
- We are locally-minded, our products, including our popular, non-toxic ceramic dinnerware sets, are made in Bedford, Virginia.
- All our orders are packed with recycled paper materials. We also utilize the UPS carbon-neutral program for all our web shipment orders.
- We only use recycled paper for packaging purposes and never send out mass-mail printed catalogs (we only send them out upon customer request).
- We make long-lasting products that are chip-resistant, dishwasher, microwave and oven-safe.
Emerson Creek Pottery ships via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail. We can also ship Next Day Air, however, special charges will apply. Please email us or call us at 1-540-297-7524 if you wish to ship Next Day Air and we can get back to you with a shipping rate.
Returns accepted with prior factory approval only. Returns are assigned a Return Authorization Number and must be printed on outside of each box. NO returns will be accepted after 10 days of receipt of shipment. If you need to make a return, please email us or call us at 1-540-297-7524 to receive your Return Authorization Number. Returns will be credited for pottery only, not freight.
If your pottery arrives damaged, save breakage and packing materials and email us or call us at 1-540-297-7524. We will send out an immediate replacement to you.
Out of Stock Policy
We normally ship in-stock items within three days of receipt of the order. If the item is out of stock we will email you with the estimated date it will be ready to ship.