Privacy – We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you make a purchase or participate in any form fill on our website. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number and credit card information, in the event of a purchase. We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, customize and improve our services and user experience.
- Provide and deliver the products you request, process transactions and send you related information.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services and products.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We do not sell customer information to third parties or divulge personal information to any other source.
Emerson Creek Pottery will safeguard the confidentiality and security of the information we obtain from you.
The credit card information provided by you to Emerson Creek Pottery will be stored in a confidential manner. Our employees may access such information only when there is an appropriate reason to do so, such as a refund that must be issued back to the credit card.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and our employees are required to follow these privacy standards. Emerson Creek Pottery’s website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure transaction security.