In addition to the pottery that’s available for retail purchase in our outlet store and online, we also offer wholesale pottery opportunities.
Emerson Creek Pottery’s pieces are available to fine gift stores, museum shops, department stores and garden centers across the country, including Hawaii and Alaska.
If you have a gift store, museum shop or home decor store, our handmade pottery will make a perfect addition.
At the Emerson Creek Pottery headquarters, we have 20,000 square feet of warehouse space that we house and ship our wholesale pottery orders from. Our wholesale handcrafted pottery is available in volume orders, and we always give consistent service with high quality.
Internationally, our ceramic pottery is found in Australia, England, Japan, Puerto Rico, Canada, Israel, and Egypt.
Terms & Conditions
- Opening orders, $250.00 minimum
- Reorders, $100.00 minimum ($10.00 fee on orders below minimum)
- Backorders less than $50.00 are automatically canceled, please reorder
- COD or credit card for 1st order unless credit has been approved prior to shipping
- Net 30, late fee of 2% added to accounts over 30 days
- $25.00 fee for returned checks
- Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
- All shipments charged at prevailing price FOB Bedford, VA
- All orders shipped UPS unless otherwise stated
- ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF ORDER
- Returns only accepted with prior factory approval
- Returns are assigned a Return Authorization Number and must be printed on outside of each box
- NO returns will be accepted after 10 days of receipt of shipment
All of our wholesale pottery is handcrafted and it should be understood that slight variations in size and appearance are characteristic of handmade pottery. If you feel you received defective merchandise, please notify us within 10 days.
Email: [email protected]
If you’re interested in opening an account with us for wholesale orders, please contact us at [email protected].