Allium Cookie Stamp
Our Allium Cookie Stamp is part of our Cookie Stamp Collection from Brown Bag Designs.
The Allium family encompasses a huge number of plants, from the tiny, delicate chive to the big, impressive Allium Giganteum with 9″ blooms! The intricate construction of allium flowers has been faithfully rendered in this detailed cookie stamp, creating an imprint on your cookies that is so beautiful, you’ll wish you could frame and hang them in your home.
Each Cookie Stamp comes with an instruction and recipe booklet graced with an original watercolor of an Allium Flower.
Includes 1 - Cookie Stamp - 3" W x 3" H
1 - Recipe Booklet
Product Details Cadmium and lead safe
Food safe, non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals
Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
Handcrafted and glazed in Bedford, Virginia, USA
Brown Bag Designs
With Brown Bag Cookie Stamps, you can quickly press out generous 3″ cookies that get your message across.
Cookie stamps make fantastic gifts for friends who bake and the handcrafted quality of all of our cookie stamps ensures that you’ll want to display them where they can be seen and enjoyed in your kitchen for years to come.
Cookie stamping is an ancient art and it turns the simplest sugar cookie into something truly special.
- Roll unchilled dough into 1 ½” – 1 ¾” balls, dust each ball lightly with flour and place 4” apart on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Stamp each ball with your Classic Cookie Stamp, being careful to press down evenly. You can vary the thickness of your cookies according to how much dough you use and how hard you press.
- Bake on the top shelf in a 350° oven until lightly browned; start checking after 12 minutes.
- Note: Do NOT oil your cookie stamp. If you are having trouble with sticking, lightly dust the stamp base with flour, then tap to remove excess and stamp.
5 ECO-FRIENDLY RULES WE ABIDE BY
Part of our commitment to sustainable pottery includes maintaining green practices.
- We use all lead-safe, natural materials that are safe for everyday use from you and your family.
- We are locally-minded, our products, including our famous, non-toxic ceramic dinnerware sets, are made in Bedford, Virginia.
- All our orders are packed with recycled paper materials. We also utilize the UPS carbon-neutral program for all our web shipment orders.
- We only use recycled paper for packaging purposes and never send out mass-mail printed catalogs (we only send them out upon customer request).
- We make long-lasting products that are chip-resistant, dishwasher, microwave, and oven-safe.
Emerson Creek Pottery ships via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail. We can also ship Next Day Air. However, special charges will apply. Please email us or call us at 1-540-297-7524 if you wish to ship Next Day Air, and we can get back to you with a shipping rate.
Returns accepted with prior factory approval only. Returns are assigned a Return Authorization Number and must be printed on outside of each box. NO returns will be accepted after ten days of receipt of shipment. If you need to make a return, please email us or call us at 1-540-297-7524 to receive your Return Authorization Number. Returns will be credited for pottery only, not freight.
If your pottery arrives damaged, save breakage and packing materials and email us or call us at 1-540-297-7524. We will send out an immediate replacement to you.
Out of Stock Policy
We usually ship in-stock items within three days of receipt of the order. If the item is out of stock, we will email you with the estimated date it will be ready to ship.