American Blue Trivet
This American Blue Trivet is part of our American Blue Pottery Collection. The glossy glaze of this pottery has tones of deep, rich, speckled blue.
Includes 1 - Trivet
Product Details 6" L x 6" W
Product Features Cadmium and lead safe
Food safe, non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals
Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
Handcrafted and glazed in Bedford, Virginia, USA
Vibrant Pottery Glazes
Our all-natural glazes achieve a rich, brilliant color without lead leaching into your food. These lead-safe pottery pieces come in a variety of glazed tones.
- American Blue Glaze has deep, rich, speckled blue tones in the glossy glaze that works well for mixing and matching with your current housewares.
- Copper Clay Glaze is our warmest earth tone line has spicy undertones and glows with a coppery brightness. It lends itself to a wide variety of decor styles.
- Onyx Black Glaze offers a touch of elegance to any event. They are a perfect, lead-safe plate option for an upscale dinner party or for a romantic date night.
- Pearl Glaze will add an iridescent glow to your kitchen aesthetic. It shines when serving a colorful salad or freshly picked berries.
- Go Green Earthware is lightly textured featuring a semi matte glaze. This set is perfect for showing off your classic recipes featuring homegrown herbs and veggies.
5 ECO-FRIENDLY RULES WE ABIDE BY
Part of our commitment to sustainable pottery includes maintaining green practices.
- We use all lead-safe, natural materials that are safe for everyday use from you and your family.
- We are locally-minded, our products, including our popular, non-toxic ceramic dinnerware sets, are made in Bedford, Virginia.
- All our orders are packed with recycled paper materials. We also utilize the UPS carbon-neutral program for all our web shipment orders.
- We only use recycled paper for packaging purposes and never send out mass-mail printed catalogs (we only send them out upon customer request).
- We make long-lasting products that are chip-resistant, dishwasher, microwave and oven-safe.
Emerson Creek Pottery ships via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail. We can also ship Next Day Air, however, special charges will apply. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-540-297-7524 if you wish to ship Next Day Air and we can get back to you with a shipping rate.
Returns accepted with prior factory approval only. Returns are assigned a Return Authorization Number and must be printed on outside of each box. NO returns will be accepted after 10 days of receipt of shipment. If you need to make a return, please email us or call us toll-free at 1-540-297-7524 to receive your Return Authorization Number. Returns will be credited for pottery only, not freight.
If your pottery arrives damaged, save breakage and packing materials and email us or call us toll-free at 1-540-297-7524. We will send out an immediate replacement to you.
Out of Stock Policy
We normally ship in-stock items within three days of receipt of the order. If the item is out of stock we will email you with the estimated date it will be ready to ship.