Lavender Large Lamp
This Lavender Large Lamp is part of our Lavender Pottery Collection. This pottery brings serenity and a calming beauty into your home.
Includes 1 - Large Lamp
1 - Lamp Shade
Product Details 20" High
Product Features Cadmium and lead safe
Food safe, non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals
Handcrafted, glazed and painted in Bedford, Virginia, USA
Hand-Painted Pottery Collections
Handmade pottery is unique. Like snowflakes, no two pieces are completely identical. Our designs are hand-painted by talented artists who use brush techniques that capture complex natural objects. Our hand-painted Pottery Collections include the following designs: Blue Crab, Blueberry, Cranberry, Dogwood, Dragonfly, Field of Iris, Lavender, Pinecone, Red Poppy, Summer Peaks, and Tuscan Olive.
5 ECO-FRIENDLY RULES WE ABIDE BY
Part of our commitment to sustainable pottery includes maintaining green practices.
- We use all lead-safe, natural materials that are safe for everyday use from you and your family.
- We are locally-minded, our products, including our famous, non-toxic ceramic dinnerware sets, are made in Bedford, Virginia.
- All our orders are packed with recycled paper materials. We also utilize the UPS carbon-neutral program for all our web shipment orders.
- We only use recycled paper for packaging purposes and never send out mass-mail printed catalogs (we only send them out upon customer request).
- We make long-lasting products that are chip-resistant, dishwasher, microwave, and oven-safe.
Emerson Creek Pottery ships via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail. We can also ship Next Day Air. However, special charges will apply. Please email us or call us at 1-540-297-7524 if you wish to ship Next Day Air, and we can get back to you with a shipping rate.
Returns accepted with prior factory approval only. Returns are assigned a Return Authorization Number and must be printed on outside of each box. NO returns will be accepted after ten days of receipt of shipment. If you need to make a return, please email us or call us at 1-540-297-7524 to receive your Return Authorization Number. Returns will be credited for pottery only, not freight.
If your pottery arrives damaged, save breakage and packing materials and email us or call us at 1-540-297-7524. We will send out an immediate replacement to you.
Out of Stock Policy
We usually ship in-stock items within three days of receipt of the order. If the item is out of stock, we will email you with the estimated date it will be ready to ship.